Instructions for Submission of Application for Ph. D. Registration
1. Candidates who are exempted from Research Eligibility Test (RET) may apply
any time for registration in Ph.D. degree. Candidates who intend to appear in the
RET-2010 can apply for registration in Ph. D. degree only after being declared as
2. Application form for registration in Ph.D. degree available at the website
http://www.ccsuniversity.ac.in may be filled anytime round the year.
3. Candidate should fill-up the on-line application form for registration in Ph.D.
After submission of application form on-line by the candidate, application number
will be generated on the form itself. Please remember the application number for
future records. The hard copy (printed copy) of the Application Form duly signed
by the supervisor and forwarded by the competent authority (Concerned Principal
of the college, Head of the University Department, Head of the Institution, etc.)
along with the necessary enclosures mentioned in the application form be sent
through Speed-Post/Registered-Post in an envelop marked in bold letters
‘APPLICATION FORM FOR REGISTRATION IN Ph.D.” at the following
address or may be submitted by hand.
Deputy Registrar (Ph.D. Registration)
Meerut-250004 (U. P.)
4. While printing the on-line filled application form three copies of the Bank Challan
will be obtained. These challan with details of application processing fee (Rs.
300/-) shall be used for depositing the registration fee in any CBS branch of the
Bank selected by the candidate while filling the application form. University copy
of the Bank Challan shall be enclosed with the hard copy (printed copy) of the
5. The candidate shall be solely responsible or the information submitted which
makes him/her eligible for registration in Ph.D. In case any information is found
incorrect at any stage, the registration will stand cancelled.
6. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason.
7. The applications for registration in Ph. D. degree will be evaluated twice a year
by the concerned Research Degree Committee.